JOB LOCATION : Monaco
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that assigned yachts are operated and maintained in accordance with those elements of the Fraser Yacht Management System while representing the owner’s best interest. To communicate and advance the relationships with crew and owners. The goal is to provide clear and accurate budgets, reports, accounting and logistic support as required. Work as a member of the Yacht Management Team, using Company procedures and best Yacht Management practices in close cooperation with the Captain, Manager Yacht Services, Crew Administrators and Technical Superintendents.
General Tasks and Duties:
Required skills, attributes and experience:
- Produce a budget for a 12 month period at least one month prior to commencement of the period in question with input from owner / owner’s representative, Captain and Technical Superintendent.
- Produce itemized periodic (monthly/quarterly) statements for the yacht bank account, onboard cash account and credit card account as well as a balance sheet.
- Enter and record all vessel financial activity into appropriate accounting software
- Categorize all expenditures and income as made/received and operate the Yacht Account, payment of all invoices connected to the normal day-to-day operation of the vessel after the agreed approvals are obtained
- Produce monthly / quarterly / annual budget vs. expenditure reports as required
- Produce monthly / quarterly budget advance projections in conjunction with Captain and Technical Superintendent and advise monthly / quarterly funds request to owner
- Process crew payroll
(essential skills, qualifications and experience)
- Experienced in accounting, preferably in the yachting industry.
- Organized and disciplined, efficient in keeping strict control on accounts and payment due dates.
- Good communication skills, allowing and efficient contact with the Owners and Captains of the managed yachts.
- Accounting knowledge is essential, general knowledge in yachting and maritime regulations are appreciated.
- Proficient in spoken and written English is essential; at least one other language is required. Italian, Russian and French are and advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Specialize Accounting Software is a plus
- Accounting degree preferred, language skills are valuable and previous job experience might be considered equivalent.
Please send your CV in English together with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Candidates to be considered for this post will be contacted within 20 days, otherwise please deem the position filled.