OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Actively monitor, collect, manage information efficiently and accurately on a pleasure yacht market. Create and update Technical Specifications & Brochures both for internal and external use.
Properly file and archive data on FY internal tools.
Skilled in planning and organizing, the listing secretary will have the ability to complete tasks on deadline. He/she will successfully meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment providing data entry and administrative support to the Central Intelligence department.
The listing secretary’s efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, constantly maintaining the company’s CRM clean and up-to-date, solving problems, keeping confidentiality and producing quality work, are essential for the Central Intelligence Department as well as the whole company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Requirements of the job (essential skills, qualifications and experience): Job experience
- Constantly keep the company’s CRM clean and up-to-date.
- Coordinate with the CID team regarding monitoring, collecting, managing market’s new CA announcements, updates, price changes, open-days, events, sold announcements, Shipyards’ new builds and concept yachts.
- Carry out weekly/monthly reports on data collected.
- Liaise with the main web platforms of the yachting industry – such as Yatco, Boat International, Boatwizard -to monitor Fraser CAs and accuracy of market data in Fraser CRM (in particular, technical and commercial details).
- Receive traffic reports and rankings from Yachtworld.com and Boats.com and distribute them regularly within Fraser Yachts’ sales brokers.
General knowledge of the yachting industry. In particular yachts’ main features, brokerage houses and main builders.
Previous experience as data gatherer/data entrist. Working in the Yachting industry is preferred. Essential skills
Commitment, commercially savvy, take initiative.
Able to manage time and deadlines. Work planning.
Ongoing improvement attitude.
Spoken and written communication.
Data collection and management, first class organisational skills.
Attention to detail, communication skills.
Problem-solving, confidentiality, reliability.
Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
Fluency in English is a requirement. To speak Italian, French, Russian or other languages is a plus.
Proficiency in Database management. Typing skills, advanced MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and Outlook.
Proficiency in Database management. Typing skills, advanced MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and Outlook. Qualification
University education is preferred.
Some knowledge of the Superyacht industry or comparable luxury industry as well as clerical and administrative procedures.
Please send your CV in English together with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates to be considered for this post will be contacted within 20 days, otherwise please deem the position filled.