Charter Marketing Assistant
JOB LOCATION : Monaco
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist the CM department in the day to day operations including but not limited to administrative duties, design of marketing tools, mailings, update of information on different databases, data entry and data tracking, etc.
To work as a member of the Charter Management Team, using Company procedures and Charter Management practices.
General Tasks and Duties:
Required skills, attributes and experience:
- Assist the charter managers in an effective and prompt manner
- Support marketing operations by editing and organizing product graphics and information
- Prepare customized marketing presentations, marketing plans, flyers, etc. in collaboration with the marketing department
- Assist in the planning of events (open houses, yacht shows, fam trips, etc.)
- Administer charter escrow files, initiate wires and keep track of incoming and outgoing funds.
- Prepare charter details for contracts and drafting of contracts.
- Document/brochure mailings in both hard and electronic format, letter drafting, review of documents and marketing material.
- Keep up to date the necessary databases with correct and concise information (in‐house database, Yachtfolio, etc).
- Data tracking and preparation of periodical reports
- Attend events and yacht shows if needed and as requested
(essential skills, qualifications and experience)
- Experience in the yacht charter industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of industry tools (Yachtfolio, MYBA contracts, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English; French and other languages are a plus.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Yachting Search engines and ability to learn and use proprietary company software programs, In‐ Design, Photoshop or similar graphic design software.
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Ability to multi‐task.
- Time management; work planning; dynamic team work; problem solving; initiative; decision making; willingness to continuously improve.
Please send your CV in English together with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Candidates to be considered for this post will be contacted within 20 days, otherwise please deem the position filled.