Job title :Charter Manager
Location : Monaco office
Overall purpose of the job :
To market and secure confirmed charters on assigned Yachts in an efficient and effective manner. To establish a strong relationship with the Owner or representative and Captain in regards to charter and chartering. To work as a member of the Charter Management Team, using Company procedures and Charter Management practices.
The Charter Manager is the company’s and Owner’s representative of the Yacht where charters are concerned. The Charter Manager will have an in-depth knowledge of the Yacht, crew, location, charter rate and all details in regards to charter to be able to answer quickly and with expertise any questions regarding charter. The Charter Manager is client focused.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS:
* Managing a number of yachts of the charter fleet simultaneously.
* Develop good working relations with captains and crew of managed yachts.
* Foster Owner and/or Owner’s representatives relations with the object of improving client satisfaction.
* Keep Owner and Crew informed at all times of yacht’s schedule and of relevant developments and opportunities in the charter market.
* Build up each yacht’s charter season with the object of optimizing each yacht’s calendar, itinerary and revenues.
* Market portfolio of yachts proactively to in-house and industry brokers.
* Respond in a professional timely manner to all enquiries from brokers.
* Working proactively to increase the in-house fleet
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOF (essential skills, qualifications and experience):
* Job experience : between 2 and 5 years’ experience in the charter industry
* Essential skills
- Working knowledge of industry tools (Yachtfolio, MYBA contracts, etc.)
- Good spoken and written English. Russian, French, Italian are a plus.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office, Yachting Search engines and ability to learn and use proprietary company software programs.
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to multi-task working with a minimum of supervision and to work under pressure
- Time management, work planning; team work; problem solving; initiative; decision making; ongoing improvement attitude.
Please send your CV in English with a short cover letter to Florence.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates considered interesting for this position will be contacted within 20 days, if not please deem the position filled.