Job Title: Crewing Consultant
Location: Fort Lauderdale
The Crewing Consultant is an integral part of The Crew Network (TCN) team. As a member of the TCN sales force, this team member is involved in all aspects of recruiting and pitching crew to work aboard luxury yachts. These duties include, but are not limited to, interviewing candidates, checking references, accepting and managing new job orders – including regular servicing of these orders. Each Crewing Consultant maintains accurate and extensive notes in both client and candidate files sharing information readily with other members of the team. A regular part of the position includes assisting other team members with the same. Professional networking is a strong component of the position and each Crewing Consultant extend themselves to be accessible to potential future clients.
• Computer literacy and proficiency using common office suite programs
• Strong typing skills.
• Understanding of database entry and operational functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written, in English.
• Ability to build and maintain work relevant networks that enhance business opportunities.
• Willingness to network at business and social events.
• Sales skills.
• Use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook programs preferred.
• Experience working in staffing or sales preferred.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Accept and manage orders from clients.
· Maintain a consistent schedule.
· Interview candidates.
· Process candidates, including reference checks and file maintenance.
· Make submissions to clients via e-mail / fax and in person.
· Follow up on clients – active and past.
· Develop good working relationships with crew and clients.
· Maintain TCNet client and crew information.
· Submit invoicing to clients and follow up on late payments.
· Communicate with all levels at TCN and Fraser Yachts.
· Participate in marketing strategies.
· Participate in TCN and Fraser Yachts events as requested.
· Mentor Junior Crewing Consultants as needed.
· Special projects as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Please send your CV in English together with a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Candidates to be considered for this post will be contacted within 20 days, otherwise please deem the position filled.